Wednesday, November 4, 2015

FREEBIE Random Beauty Wallpaper set

HELLO ANDROID AND IPHONE LOVERS♡♡♡

I had this really cute design folder and thought I would make it into a wallpaper collection for you guys. There are 8 wallpapers total and they each fit iPhone 5,6 and most Android devices. If you like one but need it resized feel free to contact me using my indo below♡









If you have questions or concerns please feel free to 
CONTACT ME

KIK ME ♡ @Imjustjessica 
LINE MESSENGER ♡ @Imjustjessica 
EMAIL ME ♡ Jaybay1123@gmail.com 

NOTE:
PLEASE READ MY TERMS OF USE ON MY HOME PAGE BEFORE USING ANY OF MY WORK. 

Thank you for all of your love & support. I truly appreciate it from the bottom of my heart.  If you happen to use any of my work on Facebook or Instagram don't forget to use the Hashtag♡ 
#DazzleMyDroid 


1 comment: