Friday, October 23, 2015

Freebie!!! Beary Happy Halloween wallpaper collection

HELLO ANDROID AND IPHONE LOVERS♡♡♡

Here's an awesome Freebie for Halloween. This is a 6 piece wallpaper collection called "BEARY HAPPY HALLOWEEN". It's cute, it's colorful, and it's bright... all of my fave things lol. They each fit iPhone 5 and most Android devices ,but if you need anything resized please message me below:







If you need to reach me for anything use the information below:
KIK ME: @Imjustjessica 
LINE MESSAGE ME: @Imjustjessica 
EMAIL ME: Jaybay1123@gmail.com 

Please don't forget to use hashtag #DazzleMyDroid if you post any of my work on Instagram or a Facebook. 

Note: Don't forget to read my terms of use on my home page before downloading and/or using any of my work. 

SMOOCHES
JESSICA
DAZZLEMYDROID 

1 comment: