Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Sprinkled Go Launcher / Keyboard skin

HELLO ANDROID LOVERS...

I finally finished my latest "Sprinkled" theme and I am really excited to share it with you guys. The icons are picture icons and they took a while to finish. I definitely have a new found respect for themer's that take the time to make them. It includes 11 wallpapers and 90 to 100 icons, as well as 2 different keyboard skins. Click on the Paypal button below and make the payment of $3.00. You will be redirected to the Dropbox link after your payment is confirmed. PLEASE BACKUP ALL OF YOUR PURCHASED LINKS IN YOUR DROPBOX FOLDER. If you have any issues downloading please email me with a copy of your Paypal receipt and I'll be happy to help.










THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT
SMOCCHES
JESSICA
DAZZLEMYDROID

No comments:

Post a Comment