Monday, June 22, 2015

Hype Go Launcher theme

HELLO ANDROID LOVERS...

After finding out about my illness and being hospitalized I've been taking it a lot harder than I thought. Theming has been a great escape and helped me cope with all of the recent chaos and changes in my life. The support I've received and kind words from all of you have been an absolute blessing. I truly appreciate all of you. I've been trying to keep busy in spite of it all so without further a due here is my latest creation called "HYPE". It comes with 10 wallpapers and over 120 icons, With this purchase you'll receive the Hype Go Launcher Theme, a folder with all of the 129 icons (Some come with the theme and some don't. So anything that isn't showing in the theme you can find in that folder to manually set it), the Hype BeWeather theme, and matching Hype Keyboard skin. It is $4 for everything. I hope you like it. 




Below is a preview of the Theme, Icons, BeWeather theme and keyboard




NO REFUNDS DUE TO THE NATURE OF THIS PRODUCT. PLEASE BE SURE TO BACKUP/SAVE YOUR LINK TO YOUR DROPBOX SO YOU DO NOT LOSE IT. IN ORDER TO GET A REPLACEMENT YOU MUST SHOW YOUR PAYPAL RECEIPT. IF YOU HAVE ANY ISSUES DOWNLOADING THIS PLEASE KIK ME AT @IMJUSTJESSICA OR LINE MESSAGE ME AT @IMJUSTJESSICA OR EMAIL ME AT JAYBAY1123@GMAIL.COM. ONCE YOU SHOW ME YOUR PAYPAL RECEIPT I WILL SEND YOU THE LINK. 


PLEASE SEE MY TERMS OF USE AND BE SURE TO LOOK AT TUTORIALS OR ASK QUESTIONS BEFORE YOU PURCHASE AND/OR DOWNLOAD SOMETHING.

Thank you for your support
DazzleMyDroid
Jessica



No comments:

Post a Comment