Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Pricing and Info on Customs

Custom list

Below is a list of the items I customize and the prices for each:


  1. Wallpapers - start off at $2.00 they are $2.75 for 3 and $3.75 for 6
  2. UCCW - $1.00 (depending on type)
  3. Wizard Memo Themes - $3.00
  4. Fonts - $2.50
  5. Anotify packs - $3.00
  6. Advanced Task Killer Icon - $1.00
  7. Go Launcher Badges for Go Notifier - $1.50
  8. Battery widget icons - $2.50
  9. BeWeather- $3.00
  10. Go Launcher Theme- $7.00 (Go Launcher themes can take anywhere from 2 to 5 days to finish, depending on the design. That's why custom themes cost more than regular themes)
  11. Go Sms Theme- $7.00
  12. notification weather and widgets- 1.00 (this is based on a Beweather theme that is already made. I cannot use other themers Beweather themes)
  13. Chomp SMS- $2.00
Note: This list will change as more items are added to my blog.

To order your custom design please email me at http://Jaybay1123@gmail.com or KIK me at @Imjustjessica with the item you choose to have customized. Please be sure to include any designs, colors, names and/or words you want to see in your custom. Once you've done that please click the PayPal button AT THE TOP OF MY WEBSITE and make the payment associated with the custom you chose. Once confirmation of payment is received I will begin working on your custom design and will be delivered to you at the email address you provide.

NOTE: PLEASE ALLOW ENOUGH TIME FOR ME TO COMPLETE YOUR CUSTOM AS I HAVE OTHER ORDERS, AND BEING A WIFE AND MOM OF 4 I GET BUSY TO. I TRULY APPRECIATE YOUR CONSIDERATION AND PATIENCE.


1 comment:

  1. Plz make a custom line my melody status bar icon ...i will pay right after ur confirmation !!!

    ReplyDelete