Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Skittles theme for Android

HELLO ANDROID LOVERS♡♡♡

I'm so sorry about the long wait to release this theme. I wanted to make sure it came out exactly how I wanted it to look. This theme is called "SKITTLES" And this version is for Android users. I will be releasing it for IPhone later on this evening. I will also have a bunch of other matching goodies to go with it. CHOMP SMS, GO SMS, BE WEATHER, WIZARD MEMO, ATK, NOTIFICATION WEATHER, EXTRA WALLS, KEYBOARD SKINS, THEMED CALCULATOR, AND ONS. This theme comes with 10 wallpapers and over 80 icons. Below is a screen shot of what it looks like♡

NOTE: THIS DOESN'T SHOW ALL OF THE WALLS/ICONS. 

To download this theme please click on the Betty Boop button below♡

IMPORTANT :
I LOVE MAKING THINGS FOR YOU GUYS AND SHARING THEM. IT'S LIKE AN ESCAPE FOR ME FROM STRESS AND ALL OF THE THINGS LIFE CAN BRING. I AM STILL GOING TO MAKE THINGS FOR FREE BUT SINCE MY THEMES TAKE ANYWHERE FROM 3 DAYS TO A WEEK TO MAKE I'M GOING TO START CHARGING FOR THEM. HOWEVER IF I CHARGE FOR A THEME, I'LL INCLUDE A CHOMP SMS, GO SMS, BEWEATHER  AND/OR BADGES WITH IT. I JUST STARTED GETTING A LOT OF CUSTOM REQUESTS BUT PEOPLE WANTED THE CUSTOMS AT NO CHARGE. I DON'T MIND DOING CUSTOMS HERE AND THERE AT NO COST BUT SOMETIMES IT GETS OUT OF HAND. I HOPE ALL OF MY LOYAL SUPPORTERS UNDERSTAND AND WILL CONTINUE TO SUPPORT ME. AGAIN,  I WILL STILL BE MAKING THINGS FOR FREE ON A REGULAR BASIS JUST SOME OF THEMES WILL NOT BE FREE. 

THANK YOU
JESSICA
DAZZLEMYDROID

1 comment:

  1. I totally understand... If I can pay others I def I can pay you.... You do awesome work... Thanks for all you do!

    Kami

    ReplyDelete