Thursday, January 15, 2015

lip service wallpaper collection

HELLO ANDROID LOVERS♡♡♡

I found some more wallpapers on my phone and thought I would share them with you.i made these a while ago. Here ya go.







Note:  If you use any of the things I make and post them on Instagram or Facebook, Please tag me in the pic and use hashtag #DAZZLEMYDROID
♡♡I really appreciate the love and support from everyone♡♡

TERMS OF USE:
Please don't resell any of the things I make, Or Claim them as your own and redistribute them. Also DO NOT post any of the things I make on your blog/social network page as your own design. 
You may edit and use them for your own personal use only. DO NOT take any of the things I make and change them up slightly passing them off as your own original design. Any changes to my work must be approved by me first. If anyone asks where you downloaded any of these things, please direct them to my blog.
I am not responsible for any damage that these designs or apps may cause to your device. I have tested out all of the things I make on my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 and all worked fine with no problems whatsoever.




4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you mama. I'm glad you liked them♡

      Delete
  2. The second to last one on Here also on lips wallpaper in play store.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The second to last one on Here also on lips wallpaper in play store.

    ReplyDelete