Wednesday, January 28, 2015

A Little Glam chomp SMS status bar icon

HELLO ANDROID LOVERS♡♡♡

Im currently using Chomp SMS for my text messages. I switch back and forth between that and Go SMS.  I hate the little green generic icon that shows in my status bar whenever I get a notification. So I made a status bar notification icon to match my latest go launcher/IPhone theme "A LITTLE GLAM". Below is a screen shot of what the icon looks like. 
To download this past click on the Betty Boop button below♡

NOTE: YOU WILL NEED TO UNINSTALL THE CURRENT VERSION OF CHOMP SMS THAT YOU HAVE DOWNLOADED ON YOUR PHONE AND THEN INSTALL THIS VERSION BY CLICKING THE DOWNLOAD BUTTON ABOVE, FOLLOW THE PROMPTS TO INSTALL THE APP AND VOILA. ANYTIME YOU RECEIVE A MESSAGE THE ICON ABOVE WILL SHOW IN YOUR STATUS BAR.

Smooches
Jessica
DAZZLEMYDROID


No comments:

Post a Comment