Wednesday, December 24, 2014

MF AWESOME HEARTS JLB font

Hello Android Lovers ♡ ♡ ♡

I haven't ported any fonts in a while so I decided to make some. This one is called "MF AWESOME HEARTS JLB". It is for Android devices only at this time. Below is a screen shot of what the font looks like♡
To download this font in apk file / ttf Format please click the Betty Boop button below ♡

NOTE: YOU NEED TO HAVE IFONT DONATE DOWNLOADED ON YOUR ANDROID DEVICE IN YOUR TO USE THIS FONT. 

BRIEF TUTORIAL ON APPLYING AND USING FONTS♡
I currently have the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 and use the pro version of the App called Ifont or in other words ("IFONT DONATE") to add custom fonts to my phone. I download the font I want to use. Then I go into my file mngr app (I use ES file mngr) and locate that font. If it's in folder form I extract it, if it's already in ttf. Format then I click "copy to", then I locate the App called Ifont in the drop down list, I click on Ifont, then I click on the folder called custom, and finally I paste the font I downloaded into that folder. Then I go back into Ifont donate, click on the custom tab at the top of the page, locate the font I downloaded and click on it. (Make sure your settings allow you to download from unknown sources), I click install, then done. I go back into my phone settings, click on the tab labeled font, go into the font drop down menu, locate the font I downloaded which usually has the word ifont right after it, I click on it and click OK to set it as my font and VOILA..... I know that was a drawn out set of directions but that's how I do it. If you know of another way kudos to you

Smooches
JESSICA
DAZZLEMYDROID


No comments:

Post a Comment