Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Love Strawberry Whipped Cream JLB Font

Hello Android Lovers ♡ ♡ ♡

This font I ported is called "LOVE STRAWBERRY WHIPPED CREAM JLB" and it is for Android devices only at this time. I love cursive, fancy looking fonts so this one is definitely my kind of font lol. Below is a screen shot of what the font looks like♡
To download this font in apk file / ttf Format please click on the Betty Boop button below ♡

NOTE : YOU NEED TO HAVE IFONT DONATE DOWNLOADED ON YOUR ANDROID DEVICE IN ORDER TO USE THIS FONT. 

NOTE♡PLEASE READ BEFORE DOWNLOADING THIS FONT:

I currently have the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 and use the pro version of the App called Ifont (IFONT DONATE) to add custom fonts to my phone. I download the font I want to use. Then I go into my file mngr app (I use ES file mngr) and locate that font. If it's in folder form I extract it, if it's already in ttf. Format then I click "copy to", then I locate the App called Ifont in the drop down list, I click on Ifont, then I click on the folder called custom, and finally I paste the font I downloaded into that folder. Then I go back into Ifont donate, click on the custom tab at the top of the page, locate the font I downloaded and click on it. (Make sure your settings allow you to download from unknown sources), I click install, then done. I go back into my phone settings, click on font, go into the font drop down menu, I locate the font I downloaded which usually has the word ifont right after it, I click on it and click OK to set it as my font and VOILA.....If the font is in ifont apk format, al you need to do is download it, and click on Ifont donate to open it. It will open the Ifont donate window and show you a preview of the font you downloaded. Click set, and then install, then done. Then follow the steps of going to your phones settings and setting the font. I know that was a drawn out set of directions but that's how I do it. If you know of another way kudos to you

Smooches
JESSICA
DAZZLEMYDROID



No comments:

Post a Comment