Friday, November 21, 2014

Hello kitty GO SMS STATUS BAR ICON

Hello Android Lovers ♡ ♡ ♡

So I love to see cute little icons in my status bar. I use the app anotify but a lot of people have asked me to make icons for various apps like go sms, comp,  Facebook, kik, etc... I made a Hello kitty kitty icon for Go sms that goes right on your status bar. Any new messages or notifications from Go Sms and you'll see the cute Hello kitty pop up. Below is a screen shot of what the icon looks like ♡
To download this App click on the Hello kitty button below ♡
NOTE: THIS IS THE GO SMS APP JUST WITH ADDED ICONS FOR YOUR STATUS BAR. YOU VAN EITHER UNINSTALL GO SMS ON YOUR PHONE AND INSTALL THIS GO SMS DOWNLOAD OR JUST CLICK DOWNLOAD, AND INSTALL.  IT SHOULD JUST REWRiTE OVER THE PREVIOUS VERSION OF GO SMS. 

Any questions please feel free to email me at Jaybay1123@gmail.com or kik me at imjustjessica





3 comments:

  1. Keeps telling me app not installed Jess!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. First you uninstall the go SMS app then download and install Jess hello kitty go sms app that should work.. It did for me hope this helps

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you....can you do chomp....what's your kik btw?

    ReplyDelete