Tuesday, October 28, 2014

wildside wallpaper collection

Hello Android Lovers ♡ ♡ ♡

Messing around on PS and I made these walls and thought I would share them with you. They each fit Iphone 5 and most Android devices. Here ya go ♡





INSTRUCTIONS FOR AN ANDROID DEVICE♡♡♡

Click on each picture, then click on it again as it opens into a new window, click your menu button on your phone, click save into gallery, go to your gallery in your Android device, go to your folder where your downloads are stored, select the wallpaper you want to use, click your menu button again, click set as, click on home screen, click crop, then save. VOILA

Note:  If you use any of the things I make and post them on Instagram or Facebook, Please tag me in the pic and use hashtag #DAZZLEMYDROID
♡♡I really appreciate the love and support from everyone♡♡

TERMS OF USE:
Please don't resell any of the things I make, Or Claim them as your own and redistribute them. Also DO NOT post any of the things I make on your blog/social network page as your own design. 
You may edit and use them for your own personal use only. DO NOT take any of the things I make and change them up slightly passing them off as your own original design. Any changes to my work must be approved by me first. If anyone asks where you downloaded any of these things, please direct them to my blog.
I am not responsible for any damage that these designs or apps may cause to your device. I have tested out all of the things I make on my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 and all worked fine with no problems whatsoever.




6 comments:

  1. Hi Jess, Just wanted to leave you some love on here, I've followed your blog for a while now and now on Instagram. Your hello kitty walls are Fabulous!!! Keep doing what you're doing...because you do it so well!!!�� Take care! ---Jessica "the_jessicarabbit" on Instagram.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Jessie. That means so much. 😊 comments like this make my day.

      Delete
  2. Omg these hello kitty walls are super cute ��thank you so for all your super cute walls~ uccw~ fonts~ widgets so much more I truly appreciate all you do ����������

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Erin I love making things for you guys. 😊

      Delete
  3. Love em! They turned out so good! The pink and white chevron one is my fav, so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Angela I really appreciate it. I'm so glad you like them.

      Delete