Saturday, September 27, 2014

Pink and black grenade go launcher badges

Hello  Android  Lovers ♡ ♡ ♡

Here are 2 different colored Go Launcher Grenade Badges. In this post I have the black and pink version but I also have a purple, blue, and green version as well. Below are screen shots of both badges and the links to download them.
PLEASE READ:

BEFORE YOU INSTALL THESE BADGES FOLLOW THESE STEPS. IF YOU ALREADY HAVE GO LAUNCHER INSTALLED ON YOUR PHONE MAKE SURE BACK UP YOUR SETTINGS. YOU CAN DO THIS BY GOING TO YOUR HOME SCREEN, PRESSING THE MENU BUTTON, CLICK ON PREFERENCES, THEN CLICK ON ADVANCE SETTINGS, THEN BACKUP AND RESTORE, THEN BACKUP GO LAUNCHER SETTINGS. (YOUR BASICALLY CREATING A RESTORE POINT LIKE YOU WOULD ON A COMPUTER). AFTER YOU'VE BACKED UP YOUR SETTINGS YOU CAN UNINSTALL GO LAUNCHER. THEN CLICK ON THE LINK TO INSTALL THE BADGES YOU CHOSE ABOVE. FOLLOW THE PROMPTS TO INSTALL THEM. ONCE INSTALLED GO TO YOUR HOME SCREEN, CLICK ON PREFERENCES, THEN CLICK ON ADVANCED SETTINGS, THEN CLICK RESTORE GO LAUNCHER. THAT SHOULD RESTORE YOUR HOME SCREEN TO THE WAY YOU HAD IT SET UP. YOU NEED TO ALSO HAVE GO NOTIFIER DOWNLOADED FROM THE PLAY STORE. IF THE BADGES DON'T SHOW RIGHT AWAY GO TO THE GO NOTIFIER APP, OPEN IT AND CLICK ON THE GREEN BUTTON THAT SAYS APPLY NOTIFICATION. MAKE SURE THE SWITCH IN THE UPPER RIGHT HAND CORNER IS SET TO "ON". IT'LL BRING UP A LIST OF THINGS YOU CAN CHOOSE TO RECEIVE NOTIFICATIONS FOR. CHECK THE BOXES NEXT TO EACH APP YOU WANT THE BADGES TO SHOW FOR. THEN CLICK OK AND VOILA. 

To download black grenade badge please click the Hello kitty button below ♡
To download the pink grenade Badge please the Hello kitty button below ♡
Note:  If you use any of the things I make and post them on Instagram or Facebook, Please tag me in the pic and use hashtag #DAZZLEMYDROID
♡♡I really appreciate the love and support from everyone♡♡

TERMS OF USE:
Please don't resell any of the things I make, Or Claim them as your own and redistribute them. Also DO NOT post any of the things I make on your blog/social network page as your own design. 
You may edit and use them for your own personal use only. DO NOT take any of the things I make and change them up slightly passing them off as your own original design. Any changes to my work must be approved by me first. If anyone asks where you downloaded any of these things, please direct them to my blog.
I am not responsible for any damage that these designs or apps may cause to your device. I have tested out all of the things I make on my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 and all worked fine with no problems whatsoever.








No comments:

Post a Comment