Friday, September 12, 2014

chocolate lover wallpaper collection

Hello Android Lovers ♡ ♡ ♡


I made another wallpaper collection to add to your stash of wallpapers. This collection is called "chocolate lover". Parts of each wallpaper are meant to look like a chocolate bar. They all fit Iphone 5 and most Android devices. Here ya go:






Terms of use:
Please don't resell any of the things I make, Or Claim them as your own and redistribute them.  If use any thing that I made please give me credit in the post.  
You may edit and use things I make for your own personal use only.  If anyone asks where you downloaded any of the things I make, please direct them to this blog.
I am not responsible for any damage that these designs or apps may cause to your device. I have tested out all of the things I make on my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 and all worked fine with no problems whatsoever.





No comments:

Post a Comment