Friday, September 26, 2014

Anotify App

Hello Android Lovers ♡ ♡ ♡

As I said before I love having cute little icons in my status bar. I think it spices up my phone. I love using Anotify because of the cute little icons. Well I decided to make my own. I included a bunch of different icons that I thought were cute and go with everything. There's a little bit for everyone. This app is for Android devices only. If it force closes on you just go right back in it. Below is a screen shot of what the app looks like♡
To download this App in apk file format please click the Hello kitty button below ♡
Note:  If you use any of the things I make and post them on Instagram or Facebook, Please tag me in the pic and use hashtag #DAZZLEMYDROID
♡♡I really appreciate the love and support from everyone♡♡

TERMS OF USE:
Please don't resell any of the things I make, Or Claim them as your own and redistribute them. Also DO NOT post any of the things I make on your blog/social network page as your own design. 
You may edit and use them for your own personal use only. DO NOT take any of the things I make and change them up slightly passing them off as your own original design. Any changes to my work must be approved by me first. If anyone asks where you downloaded any of these things, please direct them to my blog.
I am not responsible for any damage that these designs or apps may cause to your device. I have tested out all of the things I make on my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 and all worked fine with no problems whatsoever.




4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm original developer of anotify, you should have mentioned my name. And its funny, I saw your disclaimer you asking ppl to not to use without your permission although you too using without my permission. Any ways mention my name and if you need source code I can even provide you that also. As I'm not able to update my app.
      Regards,
      Cyber wizard(Mohsin)
      cyber.wizard47@gmail.com

      Delete
  2. @Cyber.wizard47 Why aren't you able to make updates to the Anotify app?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Because I don't have time, I'm wrorkig on bigger apps

    ReplyDelete