Friday, August 1, 2014

2 free cute fonts

Hello Android Lovers ♡ ♡ ♡


You know anytime I come across really cute fonts for Android phones I like to share them with you guys. Well I came across 2 more really adorable ones that I thought you would like. The first one is called "COOKIE MONSTER" and it's by Des. Below is a screen shot of what the font looks like on CHIKIBUJIA'S WIZARD MEMO THEME ♡

To download this font in ttf. Format click the link below ♡

The second font is called "PARIS LOVE" by my fave Cindy. I am currently using this font on my phone as we speak. Below is a screen shot of what the font looks like on CHIKIBUJIA'S WIZARD MEMO THEME ♡

To download this font in ttf. Format click the link below ♡

NOTE♡PLEASE READ BEFORE DOWNLOADING THIS FONT:

I currently have the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 and use the pro version of the App called Ifont to add custom font to my phone. I download the font I want to use. Then I go into my file mngr app and locate that font. If it's on folder form I extract it, if it's already in ttf. Format then I click "copy to", then I locate the App called Ifont in the drop down list, I click on Ifont, then I click on the folder called custom, and finally I paste the font I downloaded into that folder. Then I go back into the pro version of ifont, click on the custom tab at the top of the page, locate the font I downloaded and click on it. (Make sure your settings allow you to download from unknown sources), I click install, then done. I go back into my phone settings, click on font, go into the font drop down menu, I locate the font I downloaded which usually has the word ifont right after it, I click on it and click OK to set it as my font and VOILA..... I know that was a drawn out set of directions but that's how I do it. If you know of another way kudos to you

SOCIAL NETWORK INFO♡♡♡

If you wanna get up to date information on my latest wallpapers, themes, and widgets as they post to my blog and check out pictures of my phone themes and get info on the awesome designers that help make them beautiful then go follow my instagram page at: 
@Dazzlemydroid💋💋 💋

Also go LIKE my FACEBOOK page at: http://facebook.com/dazzlemydroid

Note:  If you use any of the things I make and post them on Instagram or Facebook, Please tag me in the pic and use hashtag #DAZZLEMYDROID
♡♡I really appreciate the love and support from everyone♡♡

CONTACT ME♡♡

If you have any questions or comments please feel free to KIK ME at: 
@imjustjessica

Or you can email me at:
Jaybay1123@gmail.com
(Please give me at least 24 hours to respond to your messages and emails)

TERMS AND CONDITIONS♡PLEASE READ BEFORE DOWNLOADING ANYTHING FROM THIS SITE

Please don't resell any of the things I make, Or Claim them as your own and redistribute them. Also DO NOT post any of the things I make on your blog/social network page as your own design. If I use any thing that belongs to someone else I always try to give them the credit they deserve and direct people to their blog, website, and/or social network page, so I just expect the same respect and courtesy.  I work really hard on each thing I make and I love sharing them with you♡♡♡

You may edit and use them for your own personal use only. DO NOT take any of the things I make and change them up slightly passing them off as your own original design. Any changes to my work must be approved by me first. If anyone asks where you downloaded any of these things, please direct them to my blog.

I am not responsible for any damage that these designs or apps may cause to your device. I have tested out all of the things I make on my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 and all worked fine with no problems whatsoever.
Download at your own risk. 


No comments:

Post a Comment