Thursday, June 12, 2014

Sweet Rainbow UCCW freebie

Hello Android Lovers ♡ ♡ ♡

I just downloaded the Go Launcher Ex Theme called "Floating Hearts" by one of my fave theme makers MSSTEPHIEBABY and I fell in love with the colors, cuteness, and simplicity of the theme. So much that I decided to make a UCCW theme to match it called "SWEET RAINBOW". I wanted to make something that matched the colors and the idea. I hope you like it. To download this UCCW theme click the link below. 
SWEET RAINBOW

Here is a picture of the theme:

Here is a screen shot of the widget used in my current phone theme:

Details on the theme above and their websites:

As I said in the beginning of this the Go Launcher Ex Theme is called "Floating Hearts" by MSSTEPHIEBABY and you can checkout her awesome blog and see all of the things she has to spice up your phone by clicking HERE

The super status bar theme is called "XOXO" by IPHANTOM.  Go to my super status bar tutorial post to get the website where you can download this theme.

As always if you wanna checkout pics of my phonescreens, wallpapers, themes, and widgets then go follow my instagram page at: @Dazzlemydroid

If you have any questions or comments feel free to KIK ME at: 
@imjustjessica

Terms Of Use:

Please don't resell any of the things I make, Or Claim them as your own and redistribute them♡♡♡
You may edit and use them for your personal use only

I am not responsible for any damage that this product may cause to your device. I have tested all of these out on my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 and all worked fine with no problems whatsoever.
Download at your own risk. 




No comments:

Post a Comment