Sunday, June 15, 2014

straight forward uccw and Hello kitty wallpaper

Hello Android Lovers♡ ♡  ♡ 

I made another UCCW called "straight forward" to match the Hello kitty wallpaper I made. Below is a picture of the uccw I made:




The link to download the uccw Is below. 

STRAIGHT FORWARD
Below is a pic of the uccw theme along with the custom Hello kitty wallpaper I made:




Here is The wallpaper I made without my name on  it. click on it to download it.



As always if you wanna check out pictures of my phone screens and wallpapers then go follow my instagram page at: 
@Dazzlemydroid
If you use any of the things I make and post them on Instagram, please tag me in the pic and use hashtag #DAZZLEMYDROID

If you have any questions or comments please feel free to KIK ME at: 
@imjustjessica

Terms Of Use:
Please don't resell any of the things I make, Or Claim them as your own and redistribute them, or post them on your blog as your own♡♡♡
You may edit and use them for your personal use only. If anyone asks where you downloaded any of these things, please direct them to my blog. 


I am not responsible for any damage that this product may cause to your device. I have tested all of these out on my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 and all worked fine with no problems whatsoever.
Download at your own risk. 


No comments:

Post a Comment