Saturday, June 14, 2014

Love purple kitty UCCW

Hello Android Lovers ♡ ♡ ♡

Here's another cute Hello kitty UCCW that I made called "LOVE PURPLE KITTY" I really love how it came out. Here is a picture of the UCCW 

The link to download this UCCW is below:


LOVE PURPLE KITTY

As always if you Wanna checkout pics of my phonescreens and get info on the designers that helped me make them awesome go follow my instagram page at:
@Dazzlemydroid

If you have any messages or comments please feel free to KIK ME at:
@imjustjessica

Terms Of Use:


Please don't resell any of the things I make, Or Claim them as your own and redistribute them♡♡♡
You may edit and use them for your personal use only


I am not responsible for any damage that this product may cause to your device. I have tested all of these out on my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 and all worked fine with no problems whatsoever.
Download at your own risk.

No comments:

Post a Comment