Monday, June 9, 2014

Learn, live, hope UCCW

Hello Android Lovers ♡ ♡ ♡

I've made another UCCW theme for your Android phone called "Learn, Live, Hope". Below is a picture of the theme itself...


Here is a screen shot of my latest phone screen so you can see how the uccw widget looks in a theme....


If you like it and want to download it, the link is below.
LEARN, LIVE, HOPE
NOTE: IN ORDER TO USE THIS WIDGET, YOU MUST DOWNLOAD THE UCCW APP FROM THE GOOGLE PLAY STORE. ONCE YOU'VE DOWNLOADED THE APP YOU CAN START DOWNLOADING THEMES.

DETAILS ON THE THEME I USED: 
~The wallpaper and the dock icons I used in the theme above both come from Sweetxpoison's blog. To check out this and other awesome stuff click HERE 
~The BeWeather theme I used is called "wild about lavender" and it's by TTWILIDESIGN. To download it just click HERE
In order to use this BeWeather theme you must download the PRO version of the BEWEATHER App in the Google Play Store. (I'll post a tutorial next on how to apply themes using this app)
~The super status bar theme is by Droidsr4girls.com However her blog is currently down. Check back periodically to see when it's back up again. 

As always if you wanna check out my daily phonescreens, widgets, and awesome custom cases then go follow my instagram page at:
@Dazzlemydroid
Or click on this link HERE
IF YOU USE ANY OF THE THINGS I CREATED AND POST THEM ON INSTAGRAM PLEASE USE HASHTAG #DAZZLEMYDROID SMOOCHES♡♡♡♡♡

Terms Of Use:
Please don't resell any of the things I make, Or Claim them as your own and redistribute them♡♡♡
You may edit and use them for your personal use only
I am not responsible for any damage that this product may cause to your device. I have tested all of these out on my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 and all worked fine with no problems whatsoever.
Download at your own risk. 


3 comments:

  1. Hey there! I love this uccw. It is so cute! But when you click the link to download it, it days dropbox is empty :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much I'm going to fix it right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing♡♥♡♥

    ReplyDelete