Monday, June 9, 2014

Live each day UCCW theme

Hello Android Lovers, 

So this is my third UCCW Widget. It's called "LIVE EACH DAY". I've been really playing around with the App itself trying to figure out ways to make new themes. This theme is pretty simple but I really like the way it came out, so I thought I would share it with you.

Here is a picture of the widget....
This is what it looks like used in a theme....

I think it came out really cute. If you want to download just click HERE

Note: The wallpaper used in this theme is from Sweetxpoison and you can download by clicking HERE
The Beweather Theme is from Msstephiebaby and you can download that theme HERE
The Dock icons are from the "Be My Valentine" Go Launcher Theme by Lovely Sweet Droid and you can view it HERE
Thanks for stopping by and as always you can check out my themes, screens, walls, and widgets on my Instagram page at:
@Dazzlemydroid
IF YOU USE ANY THE THINGS I'VE DESIGNED AND POST THEM TO INSTAGRAM, PLEASE USE HASHTAG #DAZZLEMYDROID THANK YOU LOTS♡♡♡♡

And if you have any questions feel free to KIK ME at:
@imjustjessica

SMOOCHES♡♡♡♡

Terms Of Use:
Please don't resell any of the things I make, Or Claim them as your own and redistribute them♡♡♡
You may edit and use them for your personal use only
I am not responsible for any damage that this product may cause to your device. I have tested all of these out on my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 and all worked fine with no problems whatsoever.
Download at your own risk. 





No comments:

Post a Comment