Thursday, June 5, 2014

Circle of hearts UCCW

Hello Android Lovers♡♡♡

So I have been playing around with the UCCW App and making my own themes.  I didn't really like how the first one came out, but the second one I made was a little better. Since I got a couple of messages asking me to share it. I figured I would put it up on my blog so anyone can download it.
CIRCLE OF HEARTS


Below is a preview of the UCCW theme I made. The Go launcher Ex Theme in this picture is called "Believe" and it's by SWEETXPOISON go check out her website and the theme by clicking on her name above. The weather widget in this picture is from the App called Beweather and that can be downloaded in the Google Play store. However the theme used for that weather widget is called "Wild about Tiffany" and it's by TTWILIDESIGN click on her name to see this and more Beweather themes. 


As always if you have any questions or need any help please don't hesitate to KIK ME at:
                                @imjustjessica
             Also check out my instagram page for pics of all my daily screens, wallpapers, themes and widgets and their designers at:
                              @Dazzlemydroid
                     Or feel free to email me at:
                        Jaybay1123@gmail.com


SMOOCHES♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Terms Of Use:
Please don't resell any of the things I make, Or Claim them as your own and redistribute them♡♡♡
You may edit and use them for your personal use only

I am not responsible for any damage that this product may cause to your device. I have tested all of these out on my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 and all worked fine.
Download at your own risk



No comments:

Post a Comment