Wednesday, June 11, 2014

sexy bitch uccw freebie

Hello Android Lovers ♡ ♡ ♡

I made another UCCW called "SEXY BITCH" that displays both the time and date. Below is a picture of the theme. I hope you like it.




The link to download this UCCW WIDGET is below:
SEXY BITCH

As always if you want to see pic's of my phonescreens than go follow my instagram page at: @Dazzlemydroid

If you have any questions or comments please feel free to KIK ME at:
@imjustjessica

Terms Of Use:
Please don't resell any of the things I make, Or Claim them as your own and redistribute them♡♡♡
You may edit and use them for your personal use only

I am not responsible for any damage that this product may cause to your device. I have tested all of these out on my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 and all worked fine with no problems whatsoever.
Download at your own risk.


3 comments:

  1. The link isn't working, it says there isn't anything there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just fixed it. I'm so sorry for the inconvenience. Hope you like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya av u got any rich girl themes for go launcher I used 2 av it but 4 sum reason it went off my fone and wudnt Luvs it bk x

    ReplyDelete