Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Stand for something UCCW

Hello Android Lovers ♡ ♡ ♡

I love making UCCW Themes. I know most people use them to show the date, time, weather, etc... But I do like having a simple quote on my home screen. Especially something that's positive. So I made this quote UCCW Theme called,  "Stand for something".
Below is a screen shot of the widget♡♡♡


Here is a picture of the same widget used in my current phone theme♡♡♡


If you like it and want to download it, click on the link below♡
STAND FOR SOMETHING

Details on what I used in my theme above♡♡♡


~The "Queen" wallpaper I used in my theme comes from "PRETTY ICREATIONS" if you want to check out her blog for that and more awesome stuff click HERE
~The Dock icons are from the Go launcher theme called "Rainbow Text" by "IPHANTOM" and I downloaded it from the Google Play Store.
~The BeWeather theme is called "Kiarah XOXO" IT was originally designed by "CUTEEIPHONE" for  iPhone, but "Debbie Loves Pink Kitty" transformed it for Android.  For that and more amazing goodies for your phone click HERE
~The super status bar theme I used is called "Zebra" also by "IPHANTOM"  It can be downloaded by going to the website I listed in my "SUPER STATUS BAR TUTORIAL" post.

As always to see all of my awesome phone screens, themes, wallpapers, and widgets and get the info on their designers then go checkout my Instagram page at: @Dazzlemydroid
If you have any questions feel free to KIK ME at: @imjustjessica

SMOOCHES♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

NOTE: 
~IN ORDER TO USE THE GO LAUNCHER THEMES YOU MUST DOWNLOAD THE HOME REPLACEMENT APP CALLED "GO LAUNCHER EX" FROM THE GOOGLE PLAY STORE♡♡♡
~IN ORDER TO APPLY THE UCCW WIDGET I CREATED YOU MUST DOWNLOAD THE UCCW (ULTIMATE CUSTOM WIDGET) APP FROM THE GOOGLE PLAY STORE♡♡♡
~IN ORDER TO  USE BEWEATHER THEMES YOU MUST FIRST DOWNLOAD THE PRO VERSION OF THE BEWEATHER APP FROM THE GOOGLE PLAY STORE♡♡♡

Terms Of Use:
Please don't resell any of the things I make, Or Claim them as your own and redistribute them♡♡♡
You may edit and use them for your personal use only

I am not responsible for any damage that this product may cause to your device. I have tested all of these out on my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 and all worked fine with no problems whatsoever.
Download at your own risk. 







No comments:

Post a Comment