Friday, June 6, 2014

Free wallpapers

Hello , Android Lovers, 

I just posted a Betty boop theme on my instagram page today. I really like how it turned out. I made the wallpaper and icons. I decided to put 2 versions of the Wallpaper on this blog if anyone is interested.
I will be posting the icons tomorrow. Hope you like it.
If you want to see what the wallpaper looks like finished and with all of the extra widgets then go check out my instagram page at:
                               @Dazzlemydroid
IF YOU USE ANY OF THE THINGS I'VE CREATED AND POST THEM TO INSTAGRAM, PLEASE USE HASHTAG #DAZZLEMYDROID THANK YOU LOTS ♡ ♡ ♡
Smooches

THE ONE ABOVE I LEFT A CLEAR BACKGROUND IN SOME PARTS JUST IN CASE YOU WANTED TO ADD A BEWEATHER OR UCCW WIDGET. 

Note: When you crop and fit the wallpaper on your screen the bottom part of her legs will be cut off. I'm still learning how to resize my wallpapers lol. It still looks fantastic. Again Go to my instagram page to see what it looks like fitted to my phone.  



Terms Of Use:

Please don't resell any of the things I make, Or Claim them as your own and redistribute them♡♡♡
You may edit and use them for your personal use only

I am not responsible for any damage that this product may cause to your device. I have tested all of these out on my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 and all worked fine with no problems whatsoever.
Download at your own risk. 

No comments:

Post a Comment