Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Day of purple hearts UCCW

Hello Android Lovers ♡ ♡ ♡

Here is yet another UCCW THEME that I made called "Day of purple hearts" below is a picture of the theme



Here is a screen shot of the widget in my current phone theme:



The link to download this theme is below:
DAY OF PURPLE HEARTS

Details for the theme above♡
~The Go launcher theme I used is called "Sticker book" and it's by "LOUS THEMES AND FONTS". I downloaded it from the Google playstore but go to Lous blog to check out more awesome stuff. Click HERE
~The BeWeather theme I used is from l it"DROIDLICIOUSDIVA" GO check out her website for more awesome themes. Click HERE

As always check out my instagram page at: @Dazzlemydroid for pics of my phone screens
If you have any questions feel free to KIK ME AT: @IMJUSTJESSICA

SMOOCHES♡♡♡♡

Terms Of Use:
Please don't resell any of the things I make, Or Claim them as your own and redistribute them♡♡♡
You may edit and use them for your personal use only
I am not responsible for any damage that this product may cause to your device. I have tested all of these out on my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 and all worked fine with no problems whatsoever.
Download at your own risk. 





No comments:

Post a Comment