Sunday, June 15, 2014

custom uccw example

Hello Android Lovers ♡ ♡ ♡

I've been working really hard on making different UCCW's and custom Uccw. I've had a lot of different requests to make custom uccw's and wallpapers. So I posted a PayPal link on my website. So far it's only for custom uccw that as of now cost $1.50 to $2.50 depending on the design. Basic uccw with your name and a pic are just $1.50. More detail costs $2.50. I'll be adding a PayPal link for custom wallpapers that will cost $2.50 - $5.00 depending on the design you want. $5.00 wallpapers will come in twos. A home screen and lock screen. I will be doing wallpapers more often. Most of my uccw and wallpapers I post are free because I honestly love making them for people. So to show an example ofa current basic uccw I made for myself here is a pic of it. The first pic is a full screen showing the widget used in a theme.



The pic below is a closeup of the theme I made
I hope you like it and as always if you Wana checkout pics of my phone screens and wallpapers then go follow my instagram page at: 
@Dazzlemydroid

If you have any questions or comments please feel free to KIK ME at: @imjustjessica

Terms Of Use:


Please don't resell any of the things I make, Or Claim them as your own and redistribute them♡♡♡
You may edit and use them for your personal use only


I am not responsible for any damage that this product may cause to your device. I have tested all of these out on my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 and all worked fine with no problems whatsoever.
Download at your own risk. 



No comments:

Post a Comment