Thursday, June 12, 2014

2 UCCWs /freebies

Hello Android Lovers ♡ ♡ ♡

Here is are 2  UCCW widgets that I made to match the Hello Kitty wallpaper I made in my last post. Here is a picture of the first one, which is called "DOT TO DOT" IT doesn't have a white background. I just did that so it could show better. 



To download the UCCW above just click on the link below:
DOT TO DOT


The UCCW above is called "BLOCK DATE" to download it just click on the link below:
BLOCK DATE

Here is a screen shot of my current phone screen. I made the wallpaper myself and it can be downloaded in the previous post. 



If you want to checkout more of phone screens than go follow my instagram page at:

@Dazzlemydroid

If you have any questions or comments please feel free to KIK ME at:
@imjustjessica

Terms Of Use:

Please don't resell any of the things I make, Or Claim them as your own and redistribute them♡♡♡
You may edit and use them for your personal use only


I am not responsible for any damage that this product may cause to your device. I have tested all of these out on my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 and all worked fine with no problems whatsoever.
Download at your own risk. 


No comments:

Post a Comment